Hi all! Be sure to turn in your HIRP if you have not yet ASAP.
- I can explain the impacts of nationalism and revolutionary movements.
- I can describe the cause and effects of revolutionary movements using a case study.
- RAP: Students started class by finishing their revolutionary movement case study presentations. In their table groups, students created a short Google Slide presentation about an assigned major revolutionary movement. Students used this graphic organizer to guide their reading and comprehension of the textbook.
- Main Stage: Next, students presented their revolutionary movement case studies. The revolutions reviewed were: Chinese, Indian, SW Asian, Russian Revolution, Latin American Revolutions and Mexican Revolutions. Students took notes using their graphic organizers.
- Closing: Students then spent time drawing connections between the revolutionary movements they studied. Specifically, students brainstormed themes and wrote them on sticky notes to include on our class timeline.