Happy Monday! I am glad that we had a chance to celebrate your great effort and learning with your Historical Investigation Research Projects. Be sure to submit your final assignment to Canvas, and I'll grade and return back to you as soon as possible. If you are not quite finished yet, be sure to complete ASAP. I am available during 7th and 8th period as well as 2nd lunch to provide you with as much assistance as possible!
- I can explain the impacts of nationalism and revolutionary movements.
- I can effectively apply and conduct research.
- I can effectively conduct and apply research
- RAP: Today is a day of celebration and reflection. To begin class, students wrote out their research questions on sheets of paper to display around class. Students also used this time to practice sharing their research summary and findings with their classmates.
- Main Stage: With light drinks and snacks, student then circulated around the room and listened and asked questions about their peers research. Students completed this scavenger hunt worksheet along the way to help them process what they're learning. Students shared their findings in two rounds, so that all students had a chance to present and listen. Think of this as science fair style.
- Closing: Students then had time to complete their scavenger hunt reflection and share aloud their responses before ending class with a round of appreciations and concerns.