Hi all! Whew, when the sun comes out everything seems to be much much better! Remember, this time of year can be so difficult to stay focused on school. Fortunately we only have a handful of weeks left! Be sure to continue working on your Basic Principles of Economics Project, and if you need to make up a quiz come see me to review.
- I can self-direct my learning
- I can demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of economics.
- I can demonstrate an understanding of the market principles of supply and demand.
- RAP: Students completed the Market Principles of Supply and Demand quiz to open class. I gave students 5 minutes to study before then diving into the test. As always, if anyone needs to make up the test, please come see me! Here was the study guide used to complete the quiz.
- Main Stage: I next introduced Part C of the Basic Principles of Economics project to students, the Market Analysis. I provided students with the handout (see project instructions), and then modeled my own project for them to see my expectations. The Project is now due May 10th, next Wednesday!
- Closing: To end class, students had a chance to begin or continue working on their projects. I circulated around the room to support student work and address any questions. And of course to see what interesting goods and services students wanted to learn more about!