Whew! You made it! Welcome to the last day of our class together. THANK YOU for a wonderful semester. It is because of you I feel at home at Westview. I appreciate your effort, honesty, and fun. Keep in touch!
- I can explain how international economic systems interact in a global economy.
- I can demonstrate an understanding of the role of the U.S. government in the U.S. economy.
- I can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- I can write an argumentative essay about globalization using evidence.
- RAP: I opened class by reviewing final essay expectations and reminding students where they can draw on resources.
- Main Stage: The majority of class was spent working on essays.
- Closing: I provided students with a survey that they could take to provide me feedback. I will use the feedback to improve instruction!